Social Media Tips
Click on the category to jump to that section.
Facebook is the biggest social media website in the world. Although it’s kind of become a bit of an “older” social media site, it remains a must have for your social media strategy.
- How to create a Facebook Business Page
- 33 Tips About Facebook Everyone Should Know
- How to use Facebook Groups to Build Your Business
- Template for building a great Facebook Cover Art
- 14 Essential Tips for an Engaging Facebook Page
YouTube is a social media site that focuses on video. It is currently the 2nd largest search engine in the world, only behind Google. The company is the largest video streaming website in the world and gets hours upon hours of footage uploaded to it every single minute.
- Demonetization on YouTube: How to Fix and Prevent It
- A Guide to the Best YouTube Strategy
- How to Get Your First 1000 Subs in 2017
- 5 Tips on Getting Started With 0 Views and 0 Subscribers
- 30 Tips for Small YouTubers from Derral Eves and Roberto Blake
Twitter is a social media site that allows people to share “Tweets”. Recently the website upped the character limit to 280 instead of 140. These limited character posts and a unique algorithm give this site a character all it’s own.
Instagram was created as a mobile only platform. This wonderful social media site is a place primarily for posting photos and videos. It’s easy to use filters and unique look made it very popular early on. Now owned by Facebook, this site continues to grow and is something to look into.
- How to create an Instagram account.
- How to Find Hashtags to Target On Instagram
- How to Get More Followers on Instagram
- 10 Tips to Grow Organically on Instagram
- Grow your Instagram as a Photographer
- Start Crushing your Instagram Stories
- Make Yourself Stand Out on Instagram
- 10 Ways to Stand Out on Instagram as a Creator
WordPress is more of a web building tool than it is a social media site, but it’s use for Blogs and Websites makes it worthwhile to put on this page. If you don’t have a website already I would suggest building one.