Content Creation Tips
Creating content can be really tough sometimes. Whether you’re creating photos, videos, or written content; this list of tips should surely help you get the most work done.
Click on the topics below to jump to the topic.
Video Content creation
Video Camera Suggestions
These cameras are widely suggested for content creators and come highly recommended.
Audio Tips & Tricks
- Filmmaking Tips for Better Audio
- How to Get Better Audio in Your Videos – 5 Tips
- Top 7 Tips for Better Audio Recording
- How to Synchronize Multiple Video and Audio Tracks in Premiere Pro
- How to Get the Best Audio Quality in Audacity
- How to Mic a DSLR Video
- How to use a Lavalier Microphone
- 10 Best Audio Editing Software Programs.
Audio is of utmost importance. If you want to put out some great audio than you’ll need a good external mic. Built in mics just don’t deliver the quality you’ll need to get to the next level.
- Audio-Technica ATR 3350 Lavalier Mic* – $29
- Blue Snowball USB Mic* – $60
- Rode Video Mic Go On-Camera Mic* – $82
- Rode SmartLav+ Lavalier Mic* – $94
- Blue Yeti USB Mic* – $99
- Audio Technica AT2035 Condenser Mic* – $149
- Apogee MiC 96k USB Mic* – $199
- Rode Video Mic Pro On-Camera Mic* – $215
- Rode NT1A Traditional Mic* – $229
- AKG Pro Audio C214 Condenser Mic* – $349
- Sennheiser EW 112P Wireless Lavalier Mic* – $629
For me personally, lighting is the most illusive concept to grasp. Sometimes it can be very tough to get your lighting correct if you’re not able to access sunlight. These videos and articles will show you a few different techniques and tips to make sure you’re lit up nicely.
Lighting Product Suggestions
The lighting listed on this section comes recommended by trusted YouTubers and Vloggers. The pricing is ranged from low budget to a higher budget. These are just some suggestions for common lighting kits. Remember, the best light is free: the sun.
- Neewer 176 LED On Camera Lighting* – $23
- Yongnuo YN300 Air LED On Camera Lighting* – $41
- LimoStudio LEO Ring Light 18-in Diameter w/ Tripod* – $89
- Studio Pro Softbox Lighting Kit (2 Lights, Softboxes, and Poles)* – $194
- Studio Pro Dimmable BiColor 600 LED Bundle (2 Lights, Poles, and Case)* – $478
- Aputure Light Storm LED Light Panel w/ Wireless Remote* – $695